- Unless specified items are sold as seen. - If you have the item collected by a 3rd party it's your responsibility to make sure the item is working before despatch.
- All adverts are the responsibility of the advertiser to make sure that they are a accurate description of the item for sale and don't infringe any copy-write or trade name.
- Free to post adverts are not to contain links and are restricted to plain text.
- Premium adverts styling
- We reserve the right to exclude any advert that we feel in inappropriate at our discretion
- We will not be held responsible for any delay in advertising your equipment or services. The maximum liability we will except is returning the advertising fee
As buyer and seller you are making a binding contract between both of you. The buyer agrees to pay the agreed price and collect the goods in a timely manor. And the seller is responsible to describe the goods accurately. If you are buying off a trader you will have some rights of return and or warranty. This should be agreed on before payment. As such we (the web site) don't accept any liability for anything bought from our web site.
Credit card details are not stored, nor are they shared.
Listing Your Advert
- The price of your advert is to list it until sold!, we don't remove any adverts until you sell your goods or three months in the case of New Items, however for legal reasons the advertising fee is for advertising your goods for one week.
- Editing the advert can be done, from the account area on the website.
- Adverts will be shown within 24 hours.
- Once agreed there is no refund for Premium Adverts.